RiffStream#York - Concept to Customer: Connecting Partners and Catalysing Investment
Organised by Creative Industries KTN in conjunction with Cartezia and The University of York. RiffStream#York was conducted on July 5th, 2012 and was attended by more than 40 people from corporates, SMEs, start-ups and other organisations.
- Plenary Presentations and Panel Discussions: Delivered by leading industry representatives providing cutting edge insights into the above themes.
- Showcasing Ideas: Providing a platform for SMEs and creative/digital entrepreneurs to showcase/present their current project ideas relevant to the above themes.
- Structured Networking: Opportunities to network with Creative & Digital Technology SMEs, corporates and large media companies to help find potential partners, investors and/or customers.
Details of the day's programme can be viewed here.
- Creative & Digital Technology SMEs
- Large Media and Creative Industry Corporates
- Investors and Funders (angels, venture capitalists, private equity, banks and corporates)
- Those interested in the projected TSB Connected Digital Economy Catalpult
As well as offering structured networking opportunities and sharing insightful knowledge from leading industry figures, the Concept to Customer event provided a platform for SMEs and creative/digital entrepreneurs to showcase their project ideas or products relevant to the event’s themes below, to an audience of potential partners, investors and/or customers:
- Building businesses based upon open source models or archive materials.
- Building cross platform and trans media businesses.
A selection of videos from RiffStream#York are presented below: