RiffStream#Bangalore-III - Catalysing Commercial and Collaborative Opportunities between the UK and Indian Space Sectors
UKTI, UK Science and Innovation Network, The UK Space Agency, the Space Applications Catapult, Dhruva Space and AcceleratorIndia ran a major initiative aimed at developing commercial opportunities between UK and India players in the Space segment. Curated by Dr Uday Phadke, Executive Chairman, AcceleratorIndia, this initiative was launched in Bangalore on March 10th, 2015 and it used the RiffStream# methodology.
Date, Time and Venue:
Date: Tuesday, March 10th, 2015
Time: 09:30 to 17:30
Venue: Taj Vivanta, M G Road, Bangalore
Presentations from innovators and influencers from the UK and Indian Space applications sector
Presentations from a wide range of UK and Indian companies and players on their products, services and business models
Structured Interaction and Networking environment where UK and Indian players can start the process of building potentially valuable commercial relationships
Details of the day's programme can be viewed here.
Participants in RiffStream#Bangalore-III will be from a range of UK companies, selected Indian companies active in this sector encompassing 'upstream' and 'downstream' segments and invited participants from UK and Indian academic and research institutes who work in this area.
Key Objectives & Benefits
- Start building a detailed understanding the overall Indian Space sector ecosystem, which is evolving rapidly and creating many new opportunities
- Initiate dialogues between UK and Indian players across all parts of the value chain
- Provide a framework for calibrating and continuing specific commercial dialogues for those participating
- Generate commercial deals through connecting UK and Indian companies and
- Generate research, insight and personal experience, for wider dissemination to extend the impact.
Selected Content from RiffStream#Bangalore-III
A report on the event published by UK SIN is available here.
A summary of the event, presented by Murtaza Khan, the Deputy Head of the Science and Innovation Network (SIN) is available here.